To upload images to your FTP account, connect using the settings indicated on the Upload page.
FTP folders are scanned once per hour for new images, which are then moved to your PhotoDeck account (if you don't want to wait, you can force an immediate import from the Upload page).
You will receive a confirmation email after each successful import from your FTP folder.
- Keep your folder name secret, provide it only to people you want to allow uploading for: anybody who knows your folder name will be able to upload images to your account. If in doubt, you may change it at any time.
- For security reasons, folders are hidden: you should point your FTP client directly to your own folder.
- Files in unrecognized formats will be deleted.
- Files are automatically removed once they are imported to your PhotoDeck account
- You may only list and upload files to your inbox. Creating directories, renaming, deleting or downloading files is not possible.
- Only 3 concurrent uploads are possible. You may add as many files as you wish in a batch, but max 3 batches are possible at the same time.
Example settings: Cyberduck
Example settings: FireFTP (free client for Firefox)